Thursday 13 February 2014

Reflections


“Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve. ” Purpose: To set a learning goal for school, friendships, sports and personal. WALT: Set Smart Goals Task: S.M.A.R.T. means Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic and Time-sensitive. Specific: Don’t be vague. What exactly do you want? Measurable: Quantify your goal. How will you know if you’ve achieved it or not? Attainable: Be honest with yourself about what you can reasonably accomplish at this point in your life, taking into consideration your current responsibilities.
 Realistic: It’s got to be doable, real and practical. Time: Associate a time frame with each goal. When should you complete the goal? Criteria: I can write 4 learning goals that areSelf Assessment Peer Comment Specific; Measurable; Attainable;p Realistic; Time Sensitive. Name: Overall, how well do you think your learning partner has done? Comment:

My writing goal to write stories with more detail 
The reason I have decided to focus on this goal is because I dont write long stories 
I will accomplish my goal by writing

 My reading goal is to read longer stories 
The reason I have decided to focus on this goal is because I switch off after I read to much 
I will accomplish my goal by reading longer 

 My maths goal is to use my knowledge for small problems to help me solve big problems The reason I have decided to focus on this goal is because i am not that good at big problems I will accomplish my goal by solveing big problems. 

 My sports goal is to get better at tackling The reason I have decided to focus on this goal is because I am not very good I will accomplish my goal by tackling more 

My personal goal is to get filter The reason I have decided to focus on this goal is because I am not very fit I will accomplish my goal by getting fitter
>

No comments:

Post a Comment