Thursday 26 June 2014

My end of term Reflection

End of term reflection 

WALT: evaluate our learning honestly

What is an effective learner?  An effective learner is someone who gets everything done on time, well and helpful.

What were the highlights for this term? Why? The highlights of this term are hotshots tennis, CMIYC and S2T because I am good at them.

What were your greatest challenge this term?  Why? My greatests challenge this term was was getting all my samples done because you have to put heaps of detail in and lots of other things like WALT, description and evaluation.


How are you going towards acting with integrity? Why?  How could you improve? I reckon I have been going well because most of the time I show it by helping people if they need help instead of doing specials. I could improve by doing it all the time.


What are your goals in our learner disposition wall?  Where to next? My goals to get to self-agency are I always finish my priorities and specials in the time given.


No comments:

Post a Comment