Wednesday 20 August 2014

The Learning Pit

WALA: The Learning Pit

Description: We have been learning about when good learning happens.  


Task: Share what you know about the learning pit.

Criteria:
Draw the Learning Pit.
List at least 3 feelings that you might have when you are in the pit.
List at least 3 strategies that you could use to get out of the pit.
Label where good learning happens.
List 3 things you could say to yourself when you are in the pit.


Evaluation:
Reflect on a time when you have been in the pit. I was in the pit when I did adding decimals
How did you feel when you were in the pit?  Frustrated annoyed because I kept getting them wrong
What did you do to work out of the pit? I asked an expert pratisted it and proved it.

Feedback/Feedforward: I like how you used a variety of colours and you were creative. I think you could work on mixing dark colours with light colours. Josiah

1 comment:

  1. I really like the example that you have given Lachlan of a time where you have moved out of the pit - super! I'm sure you were very proud of yourself when you had achieved this! Learning is meant to be hard!

    ReplyDelete