Wednesday 11 February 2015

Number knowledge maths test

Description:
We did 3 ten minute math tests. We did stage 4,5 and 6. You had to get more than 80% to pass. I passed on stage 4 and 5. I'm working on stage 6.

Here are my tests.

Stage 4
Stage 5
Stage 6

Big idea: 
This is my stage 6 test. The pink highlights are the questions I got wrong. The yellow highlights are the ones I redeemed myself on. We got into buddy's and you got your buddy to ask you the questions you got wrong.
I am learning to write numbers to 10,000,000 including fractions and decimals


1 comment:

  1. Lachlan, I love your attitude towards Maths, you love being challenged as you know that it brings the best out in you. It was great to do a prove it with you the other morning and see you want to move on. Keep that Growth mindset up!

    ReplyDelete