Wednesday 25 March 2015

Te Ahu a Turanga Noho Marae

Description:  In week 7, we had an overnight stay at the local Marae in Woodville.  We were immersed in Maori culture and participated in a range of activities.  We set two goals to focus on during our stay.



Big Idea:  
1.  Did you achieve your goals? Yes  How do you know? Because now I can pull every move of by heart and I weaved a fish by myself

2.  What are you most proud of from the marae stay and why? 
I'm most proud of weaving a fish because before that I never tried before
3.  What challenged you the most and why? Falling asleep on a low sort of uncomfy bed. 




1 comment:

  1. Lachlan, I feel your pain brother, I didn't like sleeping in the low uncomfy beds either. But sometimes you gotta go outside your comfort zone to test yourself. Are you the man at Titi Torea? Hopefully you can be our experts and get as good as those ladies in the video I showed you!

    ReplyDelete