Sunday 22 March 2015

Translation

 Description:  

We have been learning about transformation.  We have specifically learnt that...


  • translation is when an object slides in any direction;

  • rotation is when an object is turned around a central point;

  • reflection is when an object is flipped and has a line of symmetry.


Our challenge was to design a car badge that contained at least one of these aspects of transformation.   


Big Idea:
Feedback/feedforward: Lachie I think you did really well at explaining your item you got a lot of words in your badge. Feedforward you could work on trying to make them the Same size. #Maraki


Evaluation:
I like how my badge represents me with the guns but I need to make the guns the same size because I was rushing. If I did it again I'd ether do an animal or guns again but make them the same size.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your honest evaluation Lachlan! I'm not sure what Maraki meant in his feedback/feedforward about 'a lot of words in your badge' - do you know what he means? If you did this again, I wonder if you could include other sorts of transformation as well?

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lot of words like reflection, translation, order and lines of symmetry. Maraki

    ReplyDelete