Tuesday 16 February 2016

Waitangi

Description: In the past two week Max and I have been making a movie on the Treaty of Waitangi. We did it to show our understanding about the treaty of Waitangi. I'm at the Waitangi Marae and Max is in the newsroom. to get our information we watched I short Movie and then asked questions. Then we read websites to answer our questions. Max and I used the information we had collected and made a movie. Enjoy



Big idea: I learnt 5 new facts about Waitangi. One of them was that it wasn't a public holiday until the 6th of Febuary 1960 and that the Maori did not really understand the English language when the treaty was sighed.

Feedback/feedforward: maybe you both could speak a little louder but I think it was good because they were clever to use the green screen. Houston

Evaluation: I think we included a range of facts but we are not relational because we have two groups of two that relate so we are briging the gap between multi and relational. Next time I will try to get relational because we came so close this time.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your honest evaluation Lachlan! You are right in that you are bridging the gap between multi and relational! It wouldn't take much to get completely to relational!

    ReplyDelete